Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Red Velvet Ice Cream

red velvet floral jacket
Tee- Giordano Disney // Skort- Unbranded (Bugis) // Jacket- Uniqlo // Sneakers- New Balance
red velvet ice cream
This post title reminds me of Red Velvet's song Ice Cream Cake, I just realized it when I typed the title. Which means, this post is not about their song, but about the red velvet ice cream (or soft cream) I ate a few days ago. I actually wanted to try Seoul Tower Ice Cream but it's not sold anymore so I bought this instead. It's an ice cream outlet named yi.kon, located at Mall Kelapa Gading 3 and Summarecon Mall Bekasi. As expected, the taste was so-so and kinda milky, I ended up couldn't finish it. I thought maybe it's just too sweet for me. 
Another appearance of my New Balance in this post - I just wear it a lot lately. It's so comfortable and it goes with almost everything. I'm so glad I bought it! Actually, this outfit was basically similar with this one, I just wore it with floral denim jacket from Uniqlo this time (and with longer hair, lol). What do you think about this look?

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...