Sunday, May 31, 2015

Find Your Perfect Prom Dress: Sherry London

Heyho! In Indonesia, the 3rd grade of high school students are already had their national exams and even received the graduate announcement. As I know, they also will have some farewell party, or I can say it's the prom night. I can see a lot of local magazine take this prom night as the theme of the month. I didn't really experience the so-called prom night back then in high school. Although they said it's prom night, it's held in our school and we actually wore casual outfit. Okay, maybe not all of us but I was one of the students who wore casual outfit. I was not a fan of dress and I didn't want to spend money just for buying dress for that one event in the school (yes, I was THAT stingy). But at this moment, I think it's not really bad to spend money on prom dress, considering it's one moment you will never experience again in your life. To be honest, I wish we could have our prom night not in school but in a hotel ballroom or at least restaurant, so that I could wear a better outfit.
For you who will soon have your own prom night, I have some suggestions of the dress you can wear. I couldn't wear it anymore, but I can at least suggest you some awesome prom dresses! One of the online store selling various dresses, include prom dresses is Sherry London. Once I going through the website, I'm amazed by the dresses. It's so difficult to choose just one dress, they're all so beautiful and it makes me realized I'm truly a girl inside, hahaha. We can choose the dress based on some filters such as: price range, neckline, back details, etc.
Here are some dresses I love and click the image to get you to the dress page:

LONG

http://www.sherrylondon.co.uk/aline-chiffon-natural-cap-sleeves-yarn-long-prom-dresses-p-4564.html
I love this dress, especially the color. This soft green dress also gives kind of innocent yet elegant vibe. I suggest you to wear pretty long earrings to complete the look. This dress is perfect if your prom night is held in the ballroom.
http://www.sherrylondon.co.uk/anklelength-chiffon-zipper-sleeveless-natural-long-prom-dresses-p-5832.html
Just like the dress above, I love this dress because of the color. The details on the front with see trough fabric make it looks unique and no longer a simple long dress. It's ankle length dress, so wear your best shoes and you're ready to go!
http://www.sherrylondon.co.uk/sleeveless-aline-natural-backless-sweetheart-long-prom-dresses-p-2566.html
I totally fell for this dress! The flower details and see-through tulle fabric really catch my eyes, it's so pretty. If I wear this dress, I think I'll wear another short skirt inside, hehe.

SHORT

http://www.sherrylondon.co.uk/natural-zipper-ball-gown-cap-sleeves-shortmini-short-prom-dresses-p-1539.html
If you want to try extraordinary style, you can go for this dress. It's 2 pieces that give you a effortless sweet look. It's available in black color too, but I prefer the pink one :)
http://www.sherrylondon.co.uk/chiffon-natural-aline-backless-shortmini-short-prom-dresses-p-1976.html
This dress is perfect for you who want a simply pretty look. It may looks simple from the front, but the details on the back is totally makes this dress stunning. You can try up hairdo like buns with braids, or simply pony tail too show your back.
http://www.sherrylondon.co.uk/long-sleeve-backless-natural-lace-high-neck-short-prom-dresses-p-1495.html
I really love this dress because it gives mysterious, elegant, and sexy feeling. Wear it with your favorite killer heels and you're ready to rock the night!

The dresses above are just some of my favorite, you can check another prom dresses on their website: Sherry London. I hope you find your perfect dress, have a nice prom night and go for that Prom Queen title, girls! ;)

Like us

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...